Monday 26 March 2018

I will design 3d models or make 2d drawings

I will design 3d models or make 2d drawings












About:

Please contact me before order, so we can discuss what needs be completed and so I can review complexity.

I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer with over 6 years experience designing products from concept through production.
I have over 6 years experience using 3D modeling software, including SolidWorks, Inventor, SolidEdge, ProE & Onshape.

Services:
  • 2D to 3D conversion
  • 3D Design for Manufacturing
  • Technical Drawings
  • Fabrication Drawings
  • Sheet Metal 
  • Some rendering
  • Small or Large Assemblies
  • Multiple Parts

Delivery of project depends on time & complexity of parts and active orders. I will try and complete as soon as I can. Please send drawings, pictures, sketches.


I can also export files to multiple formats.

Reviews


daytonacp:Repeated good service.

daytonacp:Good experience.

daytonacp:Does great work.

a5brooks352:Great to work with.

daytonacp:Does great work, quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment