Thursday 8 March 2018

I will create lifestyle and stock images of your product

I will create lifestyle and stock images of your product












About:

★★★ Private Label designs, Mock-ups, and Stock Photos★★★
Promote your product or brand in photo realistic, real-life situations. Clean images and custom lifestyle photos that model your product are not always easy to come by. I work with you to truly understand your brand and to provide you with excellent results.

For only $10...
I will take your existing image of your brand or product and create a mock-up image for it in any style you need, for example:
  • 2D and 3D rendering of your product on to a photo-realistic object or background
  • stock/lifestyle image of your product around or being used by real models
  • an image ad of your product for featuring sales on sites like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more! (includes any image text you may need)

Upgrade your purchase
I will create multiple custom images of your product based on your descriptions and reference images + BONUS mock-up images of that product in any styles you choose or select stock images from Getty for only $10 !

I am flexible to your needs and eager to provide my All-American, professional design services. Contact me to get started right away!


★★★ REPEAT CUSTOMERS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALTY PRICING ★★★

Reviews


winonacolvin:Communication was great. He listened to my needs and delivered quality work in a timely manner. I woud recommend Brujray to anyone. Thanks for your help!

brujray:Easy to talk to and great to work with. Looking forward to working on future projects together!

codyj2000:Quick communication. Happy with results

brujray:Easy to communicate and a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to more projects together in the future!

drewfbaseller:I had a multi-step project that I needed done and Brujray was able to work with me on pricing and help plan some of it out with me. Everything was done with very high quality and within the time frame we agreed on. I will definitely hire him for future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment