Monday 19 March 2018

I will design and render products

I will design and render products












About:

I'm Sujay,a Mechanical Engineer and Product Designer  with more than 3 
years of experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing.

I can create
  • 3D models
  • Products visualization
  • Models for Rapid prototyping/Engineering

Based on your CAD files I create the visual Materials that you need for your exact purpose. 
My work includes (but are not limited to) Hero shots, Catalogue shots, Instructional shots, Color and material studies.

I will be using SOLIDWORKS 2017 ,Keyshot 6 and Adobe applications.

Note: Price will be higher for complex models or print ready renders.

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Reviews


ausaria:Another wonderful job. Thanks!

sujayshetty:Pleasure to work with you!

davincidavids:Seller went above and beyond to deliver a very high quality work. Such talented and fanstastic dude. Absolutely the best design gig on fiverr. Highly recommended

sujayshetty:Passionate Guy! Big Dreams! Hope you make it BIG!

ausaria:Another excellent job! He puts an incredible amount of energy into his work. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment