Thursday 8 March 2018

I will redraw sketch or pdf floor plan by 2d autocad

I will redraw sketch or pdf floor plan by 2d autocad












About:

Do you have any hand drawn sketch of floor plan or any architectural  design and want to convert them into Autocad? I will do that for you for only $5 (basic single floor plan).
I am an Autocad expect having experience in Architectural and Electrical drawing. I will draw/redraw any sketch, floor plan, site plan or parts of machine in 2D Autocad.

My services includes:
  • Redraw pdf/jpg sketch in Autocad.
  • Draw/redraw floor plan from ideas.
  • Colored 2D floor plan layout.
  • High Resolution output.
  • Template to match your branding.

Why to choose my service?
  1. Professional Design with clear details
  2. UNLIMITED REVISIONS !!!
  3. Experienced Autocad operator
  4. Fast delivery

Please contact me before order to discuss your design or ideas.
Thank you,
Abdur Rahman



Reviews


anthonyprosso:Great work! Fast and easy to work with.

rahmanthedev:Outstanding Experience!

lizhou562:High quality of delivery

rahmanthedev:Outstanding Experience!

adamint:Quick response upon contact him, provided requested files and was nice when communicating.


No comments:

Post a Comment