Thursday 22 March 2018

I will 3d model and 2d drawings based on your requirements

I will 3d model and 2d drawings based on your requirements












About:

Development of a product/part based on your sketches and requirements.

Delivery will be composed of 3D Model, 2D manufacturing drawings and rendering.

Reviews


zhenxiangbai:Great Designer! Great work!\n\nWas very patient with us and willing to work with us step by step.\n\nUnderstood everything that we asked for.\n\n

mathieubr:Great buyer! Good communication all along a complex project,

annesophielb:Outstanding Experience!

mathieubr:Great buyer! Clear and easy communication!

annesophielb:I am very happy with Matthieu's work. He was very professional. He carefully took my requirements into account. They were not standard, but he did everything he could to research and deliver a product that would be satisfactory. He was also fast in answering. I totally recommend him for any 3D modeling.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment