Thursday 8 March 2018

I will draw and make you a minecraft skin

I will draw and make you a minecraft skin












About:

I'm an artist/skinner who can turn anything you could ask me to, into a Minecraft skin, even yourself! (If I have any problem I will have no doubt to ask you)

  • For skins:
From humans, to robots, to animals, you can choose between the two face styles and gender, you can also send a description of what you want or just send a reference picture my way!

(If you're gonna buy the "Holiday Specials", you can choose the color of the Christmas hat)

  • For the drawing:
I will draw a bust comission full color of the skin you asked me to make!

I'm a native Spanish speaker, so if you don't know how to explain yourself in English, ¡No hay problema!

Reviews


easybagels:This seller was great. They responded to my messages quickly and got it done within 12 hours. I wanted a weird order and she delivered. Would recommend

berune:Thank you for choosing me to make your skin! Enjoy (:

pmabbz:absolutely amazing. very happy

berune:Really good communication, thank you so much! (:

lmcalderon:Great communication, fast delivery, the results exceeded the spectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment