Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will Create Interior 3D Rendering Visualization of the model.

I will Create Interior 3D Rendering Visualization of the model.












About:

Hi welcome to my page 
My name is Rendy and I'm an 3D artist  specialized in 3D rendering architecture interior design based in Bali.I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural designs concept.My main focus is to deliver High Quality, Realistic Architectural Renderings with fast, efficient and effective.

To start with,all information provided by client like 3d model , concept design , layout , floor plans to get more proper project understanding.

I will always try to make the best design until you are satisfied with my design. 
I work hard and efficiently, update work quickly and always deliver on time.

1.I will render 3d Interior realistic or sketchy style
2.I can design and render Interior ( hotel , cafe, villas,house etc )
3.video 3D animation walktrough ( Please do contact me first if you need this so we can discuss first )  


- 3D Modelling not including but if you need 3d modelling also i can help with that we can discuss first.
 ******Please contact me before sending the offer to get the most accurate order !

And I work in Cinema 4D, Sketchup , Photoshop



Best regards 
Thanks

Rendyaise

 





Reviews


oceanbellz:This gig is simple but yet amazing :) This guy simply the best easy to work with and fast delivery. I definitely recommend him ! looking forward working with him again , Thank you !

rendyaise:Thank you looking forward working with you again. Cheers!

vjoppich:It seemed that we did have some communication issues. But, we got there in the end

rendyaise:Overall it was fun , we have some communication issues a bit but we when well looking forward working with you again . Cheers

oceanbellz:This gig is simple but yet amazing :) This guy simply the best easy to work with and fast delivery. I definitely recommend him ! looking forward working with him again , Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment