Thursday 8 March 2018

I will do 3d models of products

I will do 3d models of products












About:

We will take your 2D idea and convert it in a 3D Render of high quality. We made a complete analysis of the requirements that you give me and based on what We wanted, we offer you proposals that could interest you and from this we move to the 3D modeling stage, in the program that you understand more comfortable (SolidWorks or Rhino).

Programs we use:
SolidWorks
Rhino
AutoCad

Could the render have textures?
Of it will, I could look like textile, plastic, metal, among others.

Files you will receive:
.JPG
.PNG
Original file from the program

Reviews


valray6:Iris is my go to girl on Fiverr. I have used her services for 3D modeling and Flier/Sell sheet Design. She is fast, patient, professional, creative, affordable...We have done at least 5 jobs together now and she did a great job on all of them, that's why I keep coming back for more. Highly recommend her services.

iris1540:Outstanding Experience!

valray6:Great work again!!!

iris1540:Great Buyer, Great Comunication.

valray6:Great as always. Thanks again. Will be back soon for more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment