Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will, create technical 2d drawing from 3d model

I will, create technical 2d drawing from 3d model












About:

Hi,

I have got 17 years international experience regarding to 3d modeling and technical drawing.

In this ad. I create your technical drawings and i create 3d models.

I create the technical drawings in CATIA. I can convert the models to any format you desire.

I’m capable of any sort of such technical drawing as solid, surface, sheet modeling.

I prepare your drawings, with corresponds of technical drawing rules and standarts.

I take care of quality and elaboration of the technical drawings.

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BEFORE ORDER.

See you soon.

Reviews


wordcatcher:Great and prompt communication. Excellent attention to detail and final execution!

ionpann:Thank you so much!

ssdoganss:Thank you. You are the best. You response very fast. You understood one time and gave the correct data one time. I will work with you for new subjects.

ionpann:Thank you so much!

lifecycleurns:Poor Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment