Monday 22 October 2018

I will create 3d models with photorealistic visualization

I will create 3d models with photorealistic visualization












About:

Each order is unique. Each order has its own price and realization time.
Contact to me to agree the feasibility of the work and the required timeframe before ordering, please.
I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.

I will make any CAD models from your drawings, photos, specifications or direction.
I need 1-5 days to finish the job, depending on the complexity of the model.

I will not make 3D models of persons, people and animals.

Reviews


lukegabriel:Always delivers super fast and accurate models!

ser_sik:Outstanding Experience!

pche18:Exceed expectations ! Really PRO and super fast ! Super recommended !

ser_sik:I like to design a great look of your COOL PET products.

pche18:Great Designer! I really recommends his job ! Super delivery ! Super Fast and very good communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment