Monday 22 October 2018

I will do 2d design ,3d design , 3d rendering , 3d printing

I will do 2d design ,3d design , 3d rendering , 3d printing












About:

I can design your3D cad modelas per yourrequirements and idea. if you are looking for getting3d Models, Renderings and drawingscreated then your at right place for your work.I willdesign3D modelsofParts, Assembly and drawingsdepending uponYOURrequirements,YOUR Idea.

Satisfaction of clients is my first target on this platform. I am capable because I am confident about my skills. You can have a look at profile and my reviews which points towards quick and satisfactory work.

Following are the services I will provide :-

* 3D Designing

* 3D Modeling

* 2D PDF Drawings

* 3D Rendering

*3D Printing

* Realistic Rendering

*3D printable files and CNC machine file formats

* 2D Engineering Drawings


I useSolidworks , AutoCADand3DS max for all my work.

NOTE : "Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7".

Reviews


kingchino123:He is great and fast

deftdesigner:THANK YOU

aspanol:Good work and easy to speak to

deftdesigner:thank you

a_illustrations:Really an amazing seller. Great working with this person. Took out time for each and every revision. Did whatever he could to make this project a success. Hope to work again on upcoming projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment