Monday 22 October 2018

I will create a 3d model of your choice

I will create a 3d model of your choice












About:

I will use industry-leading software and techniques to create 3D models of your choice, description, or design.  I will work closely with you and listen to your needs.  The models I create are typically intended to be placed into games or game engines like Unity or Unreal, but can easily be used for a wide variety of other things including realistic renders for advertisement, etc.  Great for concept ideas or inventions, sales pitches or sell sheets, and much more.

I provide many different file types of your project, including STL, OBJ, and FBX.  I provide many renders from angles of your choosing.  I also offer free revisions to ensure your happiness!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.  If needed we can figure out the price and time required to complete your project.

Reviews


ajinnovations:Excellent communication, fixed issues promptly and to my specifications. Excellent job.

cjbrice:Communicated quickly and clearly, and helped see the job to completion!

ajinnovations:Excellent communication, fixed issues promptly and to my specifications. Excellent job.

cjbrice:Communicated quickly and clearly, and helped see the job to completion!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment