Friday 17 January 2020

Autocad,Sketchup 2D,3D And Rendering











About:

Dear sir/madam



I'm architectural gig. I am an expert of exterior & interior 3d modeling and rendering and can give you 3d model and photo-realistic images.



Services:

1. Exterior and Interior designing and Rendering.

2. Floor Plan Rendering.

3. Architectural Walk through.

4. Product Modeling and Rendering.



Why Choose Me:

1. Fast Delivery.

2. Good communication skills.

3. Quick Response

4. Great quality work.



Please contact me before ordering the gig if your project is bigger or smaller than the package provided.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was interested in me paying money, but the renderings are horribly realistic. The garage door has zero detail. I have lights that are lighting up nothing. Not at all impressed.

Seller's Response:

His words and deeds did not match. Do not come back to work

:

Seller was very kind, and provided a very efficient product, given the fact that I was pretty vague with my description. Very pleased.

:

it was pleasure to work; will work on next project as well.

:

Very good service. Suzan has been professional in his dealing with me throughout the project. Delivery was on time. I will use him again in the future as I have an ongoing project. MJ




No comments:

Post a Comment