Friday 17 January 2020

Make Architectural Project For You











About:

Hello, I’m Stiliyan, an architect with plenthy of experience in design of apartments, houses, residentional buildings, industrial buildings etc.



I want to help to make your ideas into reality. I will make an architectural floorplan drawing out of your sketches, scribbles, photos or other formats.

I am friendly and easy to work with, but I always take my work seriously.

Depending on project size I usually deliver my jobs before the required time, but if you need super fast delivery, Please Contact me about it.

My Gig offers different type of included information in every floorplan. You can read about it and if something it's not clear to you, contact me to clarify it.

You can an extra to your order like:

  • technical facades
  • work facades
  • section
  • 3D's


If you don't understand something from my GiG, please contact me and I will explain the options you can choose.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


:

Excellent service, knows his job perfectly and easy to work with Highly recommended and will order again

:

He did a good job

:

Super Professional, easy to work with, stands by his word and delivers on time. The idea pro to work with :-)

:

Very efficient. Nice job.

:

Super PRO! Knows the job and beyond Delivered before time and easy to work with Highly recommends




No comments:

Post a Comment