Monday 6 January 2020

Your 3D Or 2D Character











About:

If you send me your posed character or phisical model drawing, I'll model your 3D object and send it to you for your productions. No 3D rigging, this is intended as a static model for print ads. Please check my gallery before buying.



As an additional feature I can animate the model, if you need this, please contact me before buying.



If you need a character design, please contact me with further details before buying, in order to give you the best service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Seller's Response:

Always working with Carlos- he's great!

:

Outstanding experience. Quality artist. Will work with him again.

:

Straight forward order. Excellently explained.

:

Oh my goodness its amazing the first time!! WOW I'm SOOOOO IMPRESSED!! One of the absolute BEST Fiverr sellers here. Period!! I can't say enough good, from the communication to the finalized product, to the lightning fast delivery! WOW!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment