Monday 6 January 2020

Make 3D Models From Your Drawings, Sketches, Images











About:

I will make any 3D CAD models from your drawings, sketches, photos.



I can make 3D models of any mechanical or architectural objects, but I can not make 3D models of characters, people, animals.



Depending on the model complexity I need 1-5 days to finish work. The price also depends on the complexity and number of parts in the assembly (if it is assembly). Please write me to my inbox for more details.



If the standard terms do not fit for you, please request a custom offer.



I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.



TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING.



Reviews


:

nailed it again!

:

Always a pleasure working with Avers320

:

Excellent work as always - nailed it first time.

:

Great work!

:

quick turnaround. great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment