Monday 16 March 2020











About:

I will create a 3D-model for 3D printing. I’ve been working in this area for the last 10 years,created numerous objects, from wearable electronics to decorative elements. I’m familiar with different production means: prototyping with different types of 3D printing, industrial methods (milling, turning, laser cutting). I use Fusion 360, Autocad, Wings 3d & blender.

To start working I’ll need a sketch with dimensions.I can also create a model out of a photograph. If you just have an idea  just contact me and I’ll help you find a way to make it real.

To discuss the details please contact before making an order. 

This gig offers the following services:

  • Creating 3d model in CAD format.
  • Provide 3d render image.
  • Provide model file in .stl format
  • Provide other file format on request.
  • Visualization 
  • Technical details
  • Support during production.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Allen for giving five star review & tip.

Seller's Response:

Very good. Responsive.

:

Yes but Order is not complete but completed by Fiverr???

:

Understood my requirements instantly and worked very closely with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment