Thursday 19 March 2020

Design Cad And 3D Products Based On Engineering











About:

I am using Autodesk Software



I am a mechanical engineer so everything i design is based on engineering rules including manufacture, ease of assembly, function and aesthetics.



Don't worry for waiting too long, I will give you my best

Reviews


:

I have given him many examples of what I want but he did not get it to close to what I want. Later he for a few more days to deliver, but he has since dropped off the radar

:

This gentleman was very patient with me as I worked through this design. A very nice guy to work with. This was my second project with him and I have already sent him a third. Highly recommend him. Truly an asset to Fiverr and to your project.

:

This group is so talented. They are my go to group. They get it!!

:

Great experience. He replies really quickly :)

:

The best.....




No comments:

Post a Comment