Tuesday 10 March 2020

Create 3D Solid Models On Solidworks











About:

Hi,



I have expertise in solid modelling and stress analysis. I have undertaken variety of 3D modelling projects in my university and have worked with Shell Limited for the computational design and stress analysis of their oil tanker chassis.



I can offer you the following services:
  • Creating a 3D solid model in Solidworks.
  • Design products, mechanical components, assemblies and working mechanisms.
  • PDF drawings of the parts and assemblies.


All I need is

  • 2D drawings with dimensions or
  • Images of the object with an idea of its size.


Please contact me before ordering
so I can discuss and understand the details of the project and design the model. Delivery time depends on the complexity of project (1 to 3 days).



Looking forward to work with you!



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The task was executed in a very detailed manner.

:

very responsive and efficient work. would definitely recommend.

:

It was really a pleasure working with you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment