Tuesday 10 March 2020

Create 3D Models In Solidworks With Your 2D Drawing











About:

I'm a mechanical engineering final undergraduate with experience of working with SolidWorks modeling with several projects. I have experience in both designing and manufacturing. I'm capable of designing a product with manufacturing capability and pleased to provide any manufacturing suggestions. Design optimization could be done using simulation.



I do, 

  1. 3D product design

  2. 2D drawings

  3. Detailing drawings

  4. Rendering

  5. Assembling

  

I'm experienced in SolidWorks surfaces. If you want any changes after submission, that could be arranged. Don't hesitate to contact me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

sathindujagoda is a great person to work with, providing exactly the work I need at a reasonable price and rapid completion.

:

Member completed work on time. Thanks

:

He did a great job, I will use him again. Thanks Jett

:

Thank you Shermanjet. Been a pleasure to work with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment