Wednesday 11 March 2020

Engineering Design In Solidworks Or Fusion360











About:

Hello Everybody ! 



My name is raed bulbul and I am a professional Mechanical Engineer and 3D Designer. 



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY QUALITY SERVICE.



I have been a 3d designer for over 5 years and have worked in various engineering fields. 
I will take your sketch and produce a professional CAD drawing or 3D model depending on the complexity of your drawing, prices may vary.
Please make sure all dimensions and text on your sketch are legible. This will save time.
I can give output files  jpg, pdf, sldprt, slddrw, sldasm, stl, stp etc.. 



Also i can do 3D modelling and photo-realistic rendering.

Why choose my service?

✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 

 ★Best 3D SERVICE.

✔✔The price will be change for the big project

if you are not happy to my work then I will re-work it until you are satisfied 

please contract to me before order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time using his services and he did a phenomenal job . Very impressed.

Seller's Response:

thanks for the great experience

:

Excellent .

:

thanks for a great experience.

:

Was a very professional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment