Wednesday 11 March 2020

3D Cad Modeling 2D Drawing Of Any Product Concept











About:

I am a professional product design engineer, having 4 + years of experience in Product Design & Development, and an extensive user of CAD software- Creo. Proficient in 3D CAD modeling, 2D Engineering drawing, CAD assemblies preparation and Geometric dimensioning and tolerance, Having domain knowledge in sheet metal part design, plastic part design and casting parts design, with a good manufacturing process knowledge of all which helps in designing quality and low-cost products for easy manufacturing.

Following are the services I am providing here for you:



  • I will convert your ideas or on paper sketches or images and pictures into a 3D Model with its engineering drawing.
  • I will create all 3D models keeping its manufacturing in my mind, for its easy and low-cost manufacturing.
  • I can create a CAD assembly of various parts, depends on the design of the product.
  • I can share these models in all file formats, which are suitable for different manufacturing operations such as- 3D printing, CNC machining, DXF for sheet metal blanking and many more.
  • I can provide you technical engineering drawings in PDF format also, which are used by manufacturers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would not hesitate to recommend Manish to anyone! Manish is a pleasure to work with. He makes an effort to ensure that your design is done to perfection. If you don't choose Manish for your design, you will be missing out!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for all your efforts in making me understand this project. Love to work for you always.

Seller's Response:

I needed the model & revisions. Yes, the seller achieved my goal.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Good communication. Delivered ahead of schedule. Will buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment