Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

Do you need a 3D prop for a game you are making? I will create any 3D prop that you wish and texture it using Substance Painter. You get the next-gen 3D model with PBR textures in any PBR workflow that your project requires. Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This project had a very strict deadline but Sonicppl completed this perfectly. Communication is very clear and worked with me very patiently and collaboratively. Will use him again. Recommended. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This was a very interesting project for me and I had a lot of fun working on it. Amilaudara is very friendly and gave me clear and detailed instructions which made working on this project a lot of fun. I would work anytime on his future projects!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Seller. Great communication and fast turn in. 5/5!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Quick gig, good work




No comments:

Post a Comment