Tuesday 24 March 2020

Create 3D Models And 2D Drawings With Solidworks For Cad Invent Patent Product











About:

Hi, my name is Eduardo and I'm excited to show you my work. It's extremely important to clarify any doubts before placing an order, the price is not fixed. Please call me inbox, I'll be happy to help you.



You can do with this service:



  • Development new prodocts;
  • Draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file;
  • Draw assembly of multiple and complex parts;
  • Tests and simulations in VR;
  • Material list;
  • Manuals and documents;
  • Realist renders and much more.



Related areas:



Engineering, metallurgy, plastic injection, etc..



Things you can do:



Tools, moulds, structures, toys, machines, gears, shafts, etc.



**MONEY BACK GUARANTEE** (if you are not satisfied with final output).

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.



Reviews


:

He worked in time and matter. Listen to what I needed and took it to the design. Totally recommend, 5 stars.

:

Was really a pleasure work with Eduardo. I gave to him few instructions and he got it immediately. He provided a very good project and even before than the deadline. Thank you

:

Eduardocore did an amazing job and was very communicative and responsive. I will be back to use your services again!

:

Eduardo is amazing,great all in one mechanical expert from 2d to 3d to perfect rendering, fast, perfect work quality, great price! What can you ask more? Eduardo is definitely somebody I will be happy to work with on my next projects.

:

Eduardo was very good! I will use him again. He made my design in less than one day and everyone else was saying 3 days. He was very fast and made several requested adjustments promptly. When my file wouldn’t open it was very late and he even stayed up to make sure that it was working for me. Great job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment