Sunday 1 March 2020

Make 2D And 3D Drawing In Autocad And Solidwork











About:

I just need your sketch (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measures to make drawing in AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS or just you tell me what do you need in AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS 2D or 3D for your prototype



My work includes the source file (CAD) and other format you need it, like: JPG, PDF



Service Type
  • Drawing
  • Modeling
  • Designing
File Format
  • JPG
  • DWG
  • DFX
  • Pdf
  • Sldprt

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All Good.Order again.

Seller's Response:

thankyou for your words

Seller's Response:

Its Second Time I am Working with him ! He never let me down ! I wish him Best for his future and Highly Recommend him . Will Work Again !

:

thankyou sir

:

Ohh ! He is Perfect to work with ! Highly recommended ! Neat and Nice Work, Prompt Reply and Clear Communication ! Thanks to you !




No comments:

Post a Comment