Thursday 19 March 2020

Trace For Laser Cut And Water Jet On Autocad











About:

  • I will tracing very fast. 
  • My goal is your satisfaction rather than earn money.
  • Able to Create and Edit till your satisfaction.
  • I will provide you with DWG, DXF, JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI etc. Whatever you wish. All are in good qualities.




OUTPUT FILE:

Source files: DWG, PSD, AI, 
JPG, PNG, PDF.



DELIVERY TIME:


Fast Delivery: About 5 hours. 

Normal Delivery: 12-24 hours. 

The delivery time depends on the complexity of your Laser Cut or Water Jet Project.



EXAMPLES:

Tracing: https://goo.gl/m5BnYW

Hand Drawn to CAD: 
https://goo.gl/HyK8dD

(copy highlighted link then paste & Go on new tab to see the examples)

HOW TO ORDER:

Place the order (ORDER NOW button) or send me a message if you are not sure what to order.

 I'm really glad to cooperate with you if possible.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and accurate

Seller's Response:

A+! Perfect! Great communication, fast delivery, easy to work with, fair pricing. A great seller!

Seller's Response:

Great client. I would like to serve him again.

Seller's Response:

He was great to work with. Very responsive to revision requests. I would highly recommend his services in the future. I will use him again.

:

Great Client.




No comments:

Post a Comment