Thursday 8 March 2018

I will serve you on the listed Gigs.

I will serve you on the listed Gigs.












About:

About This Gig

Hello,

In this gig i offer,industrial,object and product design. Yes! I translate your ideas into reality by ensuring the design is cost effective, advice on the best manufacturing process,Sourcing and other diverse services.

With me you are assured of high quality and timely delivery.

I will

·         Design your Product

·         Present the design in CAD

·         Conduct performance analysis

·         Prepare production drawings 

I prepare your work ready for 

·         Presentation

·         Computer numerical control(CNC)

·         3D printing,

·         Fabrication,

·         Laser technology 

·         Marketing and so forh

Please contact me before making an order so that we can discuss more on the work.

Regards

Anthony

 


Reviews


ccorry:Very easy to work with. Very fast delivery. Thank you!

anthony28458763:Outstanding Experience!

tomorrow238:He went the extra mile for us. Good vendor.

anthony28458763:Thankyou Mosche

lady_gg:Thanks so much, I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment