Thursday 8 March 2018

I will draw simple drawings, simple plans and elevations,object blocks, furniture,

I will draw simple drawings, simple plans and elevations,object blocks, furniture,












About:

I can do the CAD drawings what you need. I can draw new 2D CAD drawings from your sketches, your old paper drawings and redraw them as cad files, Update existing cad drawings,your ideas.

I have 7 years experience using AutoCAD.


I will give the source file for free.


I can create 2D Drawings from :
  • jpeg, png, pdf etc files
  • renovation of your old plans 
  • Convert from dwg to pdf / jpeg / png
  • Draw your home plan from hand sketches files.
  • Draw your logo in a dwg file.
  • Remove Educational stamp from dwg files
  • etc

    Why you have to choose me
  • Best value for money
  • Good communication skills.
  • professional drawings 
  • 100% satisfaction 

    Contact me anytime I will waiting for you.... :)

Reviews


rajkumar999:I always use him..and definitely recommended to use. Appreciated for job

bellasmart:Hard worker, easy to work with, multiple revisions.\n\nAlready sent him another job request because I was so happy! :)

jadebresnahan:Very patient, professional and hardworking. \nCompleted drawings promptly and with unlimited changes which helps to make the finished plans perfect. Will use again

mnsq123:A professional dealer, Details are perfect which he given, Good personality

floridaclay:A+++++ Fiverr! Blistering fast delivery and provided a revision without complications or complaints! When above and beyond! I will definitely use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment