Friday 9 March 2018

I will create the mechanical design, technical drawings, and models

I will create the mechanical design, technical drawings, and models












About:

I will design 3D part drawings, animations with extra ordinary rendering and assemblies with proper mechanisms on AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Creo Parametric, CATIA, ProE, and Fusion 360  for You.

>>>>>>PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER<<<<<<

I am a Mechanical Engineer, having expertise in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Creo, CATIA, ProE, and Fusion 360 with awesome sense in prototype designing, orthographic projections, 3D modeling and support reactions providing necessary constraints to mechanisms and machines and have completed tons of projects and now I am here to help you exclusively on Fiverr.

The services I am providing are the following,

  • 3D models and prototyping
  • Technical drawing
  • Isometric drawing
  • Animations
  • Assemblies and Mechanisms
  • Drafting
  • Section your Drawing and Views
  • Dimensions and Rendering

    From me, you will get

    1- 100% Satisfaction plus 100% money back guarantee
    2- Excellent communication skills

    So, what are you waiting for, lets come to inbox to talk about your project?
  • Reviews


    hrothwebb:Great experience!

    kaleemahsan18:It was a pleasure to help you sir :).

    haroonzuberi:Amazing work Mr. Kaleem. You just nailed it, I will recommend you to my cliques.\nThank you so much.

    kaleemahsan18:Thanks Sir. It was a pleasure to help you :).

    ghazi8899:best guy ever


    No comments:

    Post a Comment