Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will design your logo in 3D Version, in both GOLD & SILVER. (NEED YOUR LOGO IN HIGH RES. PNG FILE)

I will design your logo in 3D Version, in both GOLD & SILVER. (NEED YOUR LOGO IN HIGH RES. PNG FILE)












About:

I Will Design Your Logo GOLD & SILVER!

Thanks for visiting my gig!

What I will do is take your logo and create a 3d Gold and Silver version. Giving you both versions in a transparent file (.PNG Files) with no background, so you can use for anything you please. 

    What I need from you:

    High Resolution & Transparent .PNG FILE of your current logo

    What you will receive:

    • GOLD 3D Version
    • SILVER 3D Version
    • PNG (Transparent File) or Background of choice. (just send me it)
    • Unlimited revisions"if needed"
    • Fast delivery "within 6 hours"
    • Friendly communication.

    Good for testing your logo on real world or sharing on social media...

    Satisfaction is guaranteed!

    Please send me a message if you have any question or need a sample of my work. 

    Reviews


    saldivarmemo:Great service!

    manuelramirez:Outstanding Experience!

    tychomeijn:perfect ... just what i needed!

    manuelramirez:Anytime!

    mastervh:I got just what I needed - 3D effect on our logo!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment