Thursday 22 March 2018

I will make 3d model of both exterior and interior with realistic Rendering.

I will make 3d model of both exterior and interior with realistic Rendering.












About:

Hi Everyone and Well Come to my GIG! I am experienced Architect and Interior Designer.
  • I do 3d modeling (exterior & Interior Design ) of floor plans from pdf,dwg or sketch.
  • I draw your floor plans with dimension and make its pdf and dwg file.
  • I Render 3d model of interior or exterior.
  1. 100% Guarantee of Quality work 
  2. Fast Delivery with affordable price
  3. Special Discount 
  4. Complete Satisfaction
I do following Architectural Project:
  • Residential
  • Commercial
  • Religious
  • Educational 
  • Healthcare
  • Cafe and Restaurants
  • Interior design (Ceiling Design,Furniture Design,Floor Design,Feature Wall and Light Fixtures)
I Use following Software according to client need & demand:
  • Revit,3d max,Autocad, sketchup,Lumion,V-ray,Photoshop.
Any Architectural Work:
  • Presentation Drawings,Detail Floor plans,Sections,Elevations.
  • 3d Floor plans
  • Construction Drawings
  • 3d Modeling from 2d floor plans 
  • Renovation Projects
  • Landscaping
  • Structure Modeling
NOTE :Please contact me before proceeding to order.I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


krisevneri:good job...

bt_architects:Good experience!!

krisevneri:Great Job... Fast and profetional....!

bt_architects:done another tremendous project with Kris !!!

krisevneri:Great Work !


No comments:

Post a Comment