Thursday 22 March 2018

I will draw sheet metal works

I will draw sheet metal works












About:

can do sheet metal parts  by using SolidWorks 
only give me all dimensions and I will start to draw it and can do rendering your product 
I show you sample of my previous projects

Reviews


pathot:Great customer service

basma_arafat213:outstanding experience

pathot:Honest/ quick- real pro-

basma_arafat213:outstanding experience, wish to work with pathot again

goldengate415:Basma were fantastic to work with. Very patient, supportive and helpful. I used Basma's services more than once. She always delivered on-time and on-budget. Really satisfied with the service. She will look further into your issue, she will be communicative and supportive to your requirements, and she will provide in-depth answers and even solutions


No comments:

Post a Comment