Monday 26 March 2018

I will do 2d and 3d projections of all kinds of projects

I will do 2d and 3d projections of all kinds of projects












About:

I'm a degree qualified architectural engineer with experience in Autocad,Archicad,Sketchup..I also have experience in the field of interior,exterior,rehabilitations,revitalizations,reconstructions and landscape architecture...

Reviews


prinsmikal:I'm sorry - this is my worst experience at fiverr so far... :(

nevenag:Me too...The worst drawings I have ever seen,drawings that couldn't be changed...

nissa76:Excellent product! Thank you for ur time and a great job!

nevenag:Thank you very much!\r\nAll the best! :)

lasering:This is a great seller to work with. Communication is very fast and easy. She delivers work that follow exactly what we have asked. Highly recommend. We will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment