Monday 26 March 2018

I will create your garden design, backyard,patio ,cottage 2d 3d

I will create your garden design, backyard,patio ,cottage 2d 3d












About:

Just send me one of these selection:
  • Simple sketch of garden with basic dimensions. 
  • Few photos of the area. 
  • Existing blueprint

I will design new unique design for your garden or backyard and send you back in beautiful PDF or JPG file format.

-------------------------------
     I do
    • Public & Personal Gardens
    • Front yard
    • Backyard
    • Patios Design
    • Green Office Spaces
    • Roof Garden 
    • 3D-game landscape
    • Flower garden 
    • Hydroponics & Aquaponics System 

    You get
    1. Creative Unique Garden Design
    2. New and special Ideas that match garden more comfortable for you.
    3. Perfect Balance with Colors, Spacing, BUDGET
    4. Exterior Plants, Furniture, Special Places & Grills

    More Features:
    • MONEYBACK GUARANTEE ( for honest customers )
    • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 
    • 24/7 SUPPORT

    EXTRA: For Commercials & Hotels 1000m2 = $200
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note: I provide free advice or consult, Just contact me.
    Don't forget to add this gig to your ❤ favorite.
    Read FAQ , information about gardens.
    Don't wait and order this fantastic gig, get prepared for the Holidays!

    My best wishes 
    Malek

    Reviews


    kennedy1999:Didn’t receive what I was told I would receive \nWas delayed multiple weeks and am not satisfied with end product

    malekalmsri:Well, i'll be honest. I tried to do my best but had some emergency condition. I will compensate the buyer better than expected. Thanks

    marcelinop:Wow, its really amazing and creative. I love this and highly recommend others

    malekalmsri:Thank you. also you already have a nice backyard, i hope to see my design being a live soon.

    sakirdogruogull:Great service, very fast


    No comments:

    Post a Comment