Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do my best for your project 5.0 (6 reviews) Contact Me From Sri Lanka Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 2 days Hi

I will do my best for your project 5.0 (6 reviews) Contact Me From Sri Lanka Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 2 days Hi












About:

Hello

I am a structural civil engineer and well experienced and well qualified in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Google SketchUp, Revit, 3Dsmax, Lumion.

I'll do high quality 3d renderings for your architectural projects.

You can share your ideas ,hand sketches, reference images or just express your exact idea. 

I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you need before starting the project. And you are allowed to ask any questions. 

Please contact me before ordering.   

Reviews


mumishd:Good job. Thanks

sammadcad:Thank you

mumishd:Excellent work , would work with him again

sammadcad:Thank You

mumishd:Good job as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment