Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will model and render interior and exterior architectural 3d

I will model and render interior and exterior architectural 3d












About:

I WILL MODEL AND RENDER YOUR BUILDINGS, PRODUCTS AND CHARACTERS


Hello, 

I'm Mary Denvers a professional Architect with excellent skills in designing, modeling and rendering. I use Autocad, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Sketch-up, Atlantis Studio, 3d max and Photoshop. 

 I will professionally design, model and render your buildings and product. My goal is to give you the best and realistic photos/file. 


I'm always at your service incase of any question.  

All what you have to do is to provide this:

  • Cad format
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • Sketches 
  • Hand drafting

PLEASE contact me before you make the order and I promise to make a stunning delivery. 

Thanks

Mary Denvers!

Reviews


kimberleyhill:Thanks Mary for the designs

marydenversss:thank you for allowing me to work for you

hddamarketing:Mary was able to put together a rendering at great quality. I had a few revisions and she was very helpful.

marydenversss:Thank you. I'm ready to deliver more anytime any day.\n\n\nMary

greg_gaylord44:Very good


No comments:

Post a Comment