Thursday 29 March 2018

I will provide photo realistic rendering of your product

I will provide photo realistic rendering of your product












About:

Contact me before order the  gig.
If you do not contact me before buying the gig, it will be canceled

Hi,

I am 3D artist cool a passionate designer,having more than 10 years of industry experience as a Mechanical design engineer and very familiar with Cad Model.

I am having pro-efficient knowledge of leading 3D cad software's like Inventor, Solidworks,,Autocad as well as good inphotoshop for post processing of renderings of product.

I am Exclusively here on fiverr to offer following service

1. 3D & 2D models designing.
2. Rendering of products.
3. 3D animation
4. Industrial Designs

 I am open for any kind of offers that may be product designing,3D modeling, Rendering, Animation or any thing you need please feel to contact me i would love to help you out.

Please don't hesitate to ask any question you have in mind don't think too much about it shoot it to me and forget it!

Why To Consider me as other sellers are also offering same services?


1. 100% positive rating not a single negative review yet.
2. Less than one hours Average Response Rate.
3. To hire a design Engineer with Industry Experience.Please read description and discuss your job with me before ordering.


Reviews


jreinoso:Un buen trabajo.

skizze:Outstanding Experience!

brandonheal2:Fantastic job. Easy to work with and a great final product.

skizze:Outstanding Experience!

jradd11:Great work again


No comments:

Post a Comment