Thursday 29 March 2018

I will provide 3D Modeling (SolidWorks) and any other service for your mechanical engineering project.

I will provide 3D Modeling (SolidWorks) and any other service for your mechanical engineering project.












About:

LOOKING FOR THE BEST DESIGN?
=============================
I am a mechancical engineer who is certified as SolidWorks Expert, so it is easy for me to create any shape in SolidWorks either solid modeling or surface modeling.
I will convert your idea, 2D drawings or freehand sketch into 3D model.
=============================
CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING 

Reviews


cb1982:Easy. Knew exactly what I was wanting. Great designer

linclsr_eng:It was very easy to work with him. Great buyer.

cb1982:Easy. Knew exactly what I was wanting. Great designer

linclsr_eng:It was very easy to work with him. Great buyer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment