Tuesday 13 March 2018

I will do conceptual design of any type of building

I will do conceptual design of any type of building












About:

I am an architect. I can help you design the interior and exterior of any type of building according to your requirements. I have good experience in designing all residential, commercial retail spaces, institutional , education spaces and also landscaping and interior design. 

Please check my pricing for details and you can request to see my work sample for each output in case if you need to see them. 

Please contact me before making an Order. 
The prices fixed here are given considering a 1000 sq.ft flat. So it may increase/ decrease based on your needs. I do offer a custom quote based on you requirement so that We discuss and mutually agree to proceed..




Reviews


greenroad:I cannot say enough good things about Designdesk11. Fast, professional, expert skills, calm under pressure, and fun to work with!

designdesk_11:Outstanding Experience!

chefboyhardy:Very nice work. Timely delivery.

designdesk_11:Outstanding Experience!

chefboyhardy:Excellent work and very knowledgeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment