Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will make 3d mockup images of your product for amazon

I will make 3d mockup images of your product for amazon












About:

Please read all the text below before you make an order

DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME.

Thanks for understanding

Perfect solution to increase your retail on Amazon...
I will make any kind of 3D mockup container:

Bottles,
Tube Bottles,
Energy Drinks,
Sprays, 
etc...

Complex products will cost more, the price will be negotiated before ordering!!!
  • Before ordering you need to send me reference photos and provide the Label design file, in *.png, *.jpg, *.psd, *.pdf or the *.ai file.

If you are sending the *.ai file, *.psd, or *.pdf file, make sure to rasterize the text layers to avoid the missing fonts.

  • I will ask you to be very specific on your needs for the final products in order to be more productive and more efficient.


NOTE:

I'm working for 5 stars rating and for 100% Clients satisfaction, it is my principle of work, so if You are not satisfied with the final design you can cancel the project and Your money will be refunded.

I will reply to every job offer, but please bare in mind that there might be some delay because of time zone differences and current deadlines.

Thank you

My portfolio images are rights reserved, and belongs to my clients do not copy.

Reviews


kyshiramoffett:Good Experience!

kyshiramoffett:Outstanding Experience!

djivina:Will do business with the seller again.

usnass:Outstanding experience :)

bburkhardberger:Awesome! Easy communication, swift response, and delivered the product exactly as requested!


No comments:

Post a Comment