Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will create a 3d game or animation character model for you

I will create a 3d game or animation character model for you












About:

I am offering to create a detailed 3D model of a provided character or one that I create for extra. The 3D models will be created in the style the same as my gig images.

REMEMBER TO SELECT THE PACKAGE YOU ARE AFTER

Reviews


markkivi:Pro attitude and delivery! Totally recommend!

brandoncrampton:Easy to work with and would gladly do it again! \r\n

seanfathom:BRandon is fantastic to work with as always! \n\nFast delivery\nHigh Quality\nAmazing communication\n\nFantastic job!

brandoncrampton:Amazing client to work with, Fun new ideas and an absolute pleasure

seanfathom:Fantastic work on the change request! Really hit all the targets required and even went beyond the original ask! Thank you so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment