Thursday 22 March 2018

I will make a 3d exterior design with sketchup

I will make a 3d exterior design with sketchup












About:

With my gig 'I will make a 3D exterior design / drawing
with SketchUp' I deliver 3d images of an exterior design.
It can be a house, building or outdoor space (garden).
You can use the design / drawing for new building,
renovation, restyling your house / building or sales
restyling (when you want to sell your house / building).

I work during the day, so I need extra time to do this gig. 

Please contact me before ordering.           



Reviews


eliran3118:First positive experience, happy to start with this kind of service

ke_architect:Great gig to do, and thank you for your review.

raad_t:Thanks for the work

ke_architect:Great gig, thank you for your review Raad.

michaeldrumm175:Before Time.\nGreat Price, Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment