Thursday 22 March 2018

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience.

I will do my best to give you an outstanding experience.












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)



I am a professional 3D artist and animator.

if you are looking for a high standard job you are in the right place.



 I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I can deliver the following services:


 Product Images

3d Character designs


 

Provide me with:


1. Images of your product

2. How many images do you want 

3. Visual Spec for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery


You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS , please check our gig prices


PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)



Reviews


sethdstevens:This was a great job. There was some communication issues in the beginning but everything was resolved perfectly. I was very happy with the end product.

theresamcampbel:Thanks for being patient enough for me to do a great job as always..Looking forward to our next project l.

ravindramalviya:I am amazed at the work she has done.. This is my fourth time and the renders quality keep getting better and better.. Such an amazing talent.. Thanks you again Theresa..... Will be back again.. :)

theresamcampbel:Thank you very much... Mr Ravin you are a true friend. May our long business relationship continue... Thanks for everything

logotypfabriken:This seller makes excellent work! Recommend this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment