Friday 9 March 2018

I will design photorealistic architectural 3d rendering

I will design photorealistic architectural 3d rendering












About:

Welcome to my Gig

i am Saad Dilawer Level 2 Seller on Fiverr

Thank you for your interest in me. I’m so happy to work with my buyer.

I will design photorealistic and super-realistic interior and exterior of your buildings.

What I provide:
- Super realistic 3D renderings for architectural spaces, both exterior and interior

What I guarantee:
- Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful & realistic rendering
- Follow tightly your instructions and revisions, all of your directions will be applied exactly
- Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job.
- Deliver strictly on time

What information I need from you: 
1. Input 2D Drawings/Plans 
(AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, Photos, Hand sketches with clear dimensions also work)
2. 3D model if you have (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will help to reduce the working time. 
3. Some reference images of the style you would love. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS AND SEND ME ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK BEFORE YOU ORDER.

Reviews


slash6767:Excellent communication, fast response with changes. Very pleased \u0026 intend to use again in the future.

saaddilawer:Thank you Sir.It was great pleasure to work with you

shawnkaron:Outstanding Experience!

saaddilawer:Outstanding experience

slash6767:Excellent communication, fast response with changes. Very pleased \u0026 intend to use again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment