Friday 9 March 2018

I will do civil and structural work

I will do civil and structural work












About:

I am an experienced Structural Engineer. I specialize in 3D and 2D drawing using application software such as ArchiCAD, AutoDesk Revit, AutoCAD,AutoCAD Civil 3D.

Services Offered:
  1. Concrete and reinforcement detailing.
  2. Modification of an existing plan.
  3. Creation of CAD drawings from images, PDF, scanned drawings and sketches.
My areas of expertise are:
  1. Soil Mechanics
  2. Masonry Design
  3. Reinforced Concrete Design
  4. Highway Geometric Design
  5. Pavement Design
  6. Foundation Engineering
  7. Steel and Timber Design
For any questions or work for me, feel free to get in touch.

Reviews


ijipsy2012:With a limited information provide, she did a very comprehensive and high level report which surpasses my expectations. She is the best and will certainly be back for other gigs that require her expertise. Job well done - Would give 6 stars...

annmalowa:You were a great client to work with. I can't wait to work with you again.

prof_abner:Ann offers awesome engineering services. Very fast delivery and responds to queries in time. It was a pleasure working with you. I will definitely order again.

annmalowa:It was a great experience working with Abner. You are an awesome client who values perfection and I am looking forward to working with you again soon.

ijipsy2012:With a limited information provide, she did a very comprehensive and high level report which surpasses my expectations. She is the best and will certainly be back for other gigs that require her expertise. Job well done - Would give 6 stars...


No comments:

Post a Comment