Friday 9 March 2018

I will create your 3d product illustration

I will create your 3d product illustration












About:

Have a product yet to be produced, need to visualize before committing to production, or just need beauty shots for Amazon or eBay?  I can create a 3D product rendering for any purpose.

Please contact before placing an order.  Photos or sketches of product to be modeled are needed first so I can make sure the complexity does not exceed the "basic level of detail" requirements.

Additional rendering (different view) + $15

Reviews


ryanfarris:thanks for the work

dramous:Ron is a master of his craft, I recommend him to anyone serious about gettimg a end result that goes beyond good!!

dramous:great work and patient, I can't wait to start the last milestone of this this 3 part endeavor

dramous:milestone 1 completed, great work. waiting on the finished product

ds114641:great and fast work!


No comments:

Post a Comment