Monday 19 March 2018

I will convert obj, stl to stp igs files or vice versa

I will convert obj, stl to stp igs files or vice versa












About:

Contact me before placing the order.I have to go through your input once.

I'm a mechanical engineer good in 3D cad software catia v5 (total 8+years of experience)

I can convert any STL format file to STP/IGS/DXF/DWG/PDF and vice-versa, also do modification of 3D model.




Important: Kindly contact me before placing the order.

l can sign NDA (Non disclosure agreement)


Reviews


tylerboxbuilder:Worked quick. Easy to work with. Worked hard until it was right.

vasanth043:Thank you.Looking forward for next project.

teuvolee:Very fast!

vasanth043:Outstanding experience!

derekbr0wn:Accurate good service helpful Nice communications and comments.....................ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUVW XYZ....................


No comments:

Post a Comment