Friday 9 March 2018

I will do 3d and 2d model with alibre

I will do 3d and 2d model with alibre












About:

Hi
I' m Chanu, Mechanical Engineer, I have a great proficiency & industrial experiences in drafting and designing on Alibre Softwares.So I will do any kinds of design, drawing, BOM, simulations,3D animations.

For Further details contact me right now...!

Thanks

Reviews


jdp027000:Excellent service. Great communication and the seller when above and beyond the requirement. We will do business again soon!

designchanu:Thank you Sir.Outstanding Experience....!

jdp027000:Excellent service. Great communication and the seller when above and beyond the requirement. We will do business again soon!

designchanu:Thank you Sir.Outstanding Experience....!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment