Thursday 8 March 2018

I will design a furniture and model it in 3d

I will design a furniture and model it in 3d












About:

CREATING ANIMATIONS FOR FURNITURES TOO!

IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO PRODUCE THE FURNITURES, PLEASE SELECT BLUEPRINT FROM GIG EXTRAS SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE DETAILED DIMENSONS, CONNECTION DETAILS AND MORE PLANS. PLEASE BE ADVISED IT WILL COST EXTRA. THANK YOU.

This is where you can transform your ideas into solid objects.

Tell me what you need in detail and I will design the object you want to use. Chairs, tables, bars, bookcases, wardrobes, beds, tv units, shelves, beds... anything you can imagine. The more detail you give me about the object in your mind, more chance I can deliver that exactly the same.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Reviews


fotofuzz:He did many revisions until fully satisfaction, will order again.

koyubeyaz19:Always a pleasure to work with.

thomasgeelen:Great work, love the results!

thomasgeelen:Great work!

koyubeyaz19:Always a pleasure to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment