Thursday 15 March 2018

I will create ai, eps and dxf files for laser cut and cnc design

I will create ai, eps and dxf files for laser cut and cnc design












About:

Do you need laser cut designs get digitized?
I'll provide you digitizing service for your acrylic, wood, leather and paper laser cut designs. I can provide you all types of file formats as follows:
  • DXF
  • DWG
  • CDR
  • AI
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PDF
Note: Please send me message before ordering any gig, so I can give you an offer that can meet your requirements and job.
Thanks!

Reviews


tiffany0727:Great service and great communication! would recommend

cadgraphics:Outstanding experience with the buyer!

tikcuf:Wow best work - will keep using!!! Great service!

cadgraphics:Wonderful experience! I wish to work with him in the future.

alvarocorder117:Amazing results. This seller understood exactly what was requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment